A Neighbourhood To Call Your Own
With more people choosing to relocate to Rutland, the community has blossomed into one of Kelowna's favourite locations to call home. The Nest at Findlay is perfect for families looking for convenience and the security of a friendly community with all major Rutland schools just a five-minute drive from home. And for those looking for easy access to all the amazing amenities the Okanagan has to offer at prices that put spacious homeownership within reach, The Nest offers all that and more.
For outdoor recreation, The Nest at Findlay is just a short walk to Chichester Park wetlands which is home to several unique bird species and wildlife, and Ben Lee Park is only a quick bike ride away with a large waterpark for the summer months, and a playground and green space for year-round fun.
By car, recreational amenities are easily accessible within five minutes including EnergyPlex indoor playground, movie theatres, bowling, YMCA recreation centre and pool, grocery stores, restaurants and so much more.
Everything is close to The Nest
- Easy access to the Okanagan Rail Trail bike and walking path
- Under 10 minutes to UBCO and Kelowna Airport
- Less than 10 minutes to Rutland golf courses
- 15 minutes to downtown Kelowna amenities
- Less than 20 minutes to Lake Country wineries and lakes
- And only 40 minutes to Big White with easy access from HWY 33